Dream Destination

Dream Destination

I would love to go to the Bahama's and Jamaica. I think the scenery would be very beautiful. Also I would love to have fun with my family and friends.  I would relax and watch the ocean. I would love to sit on the beach and watch the palm trees blow. This trip would be so fun and cool with all of my friends and familyhttps://www.bahamas.com/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Brand%20-%20US%20-%20Bahamas%20-%20High%20Volume%20-%20Exact&utm_term=the%20bahamas&utm_content=bahamas
See the source image

I would love to go to Jamaica to hear their accents. I love the way Jamaican people talk its so cool.
Also I would wanna eat a lot of fruit and try different foods up there. I would wanna listen to the type of music they listen to. Also I would dance with them. I'll love to sit on the beach and watch the waves and stuff.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g147309-Jamaica-Vacations.html
See the source image



Comments

  1. we have something in common I also want to visit the bahama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to watch the ocean too sis. and hear the waves come in I hope you get to go there sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go with you when you go girl. It's a very beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe you and titus can go together since yall both wanna go to the same place

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Spy Sports Marketing

5 More Minutes