Dreyln's Post
This semester I plan on making good grades all year. I really hate my math class its so boring. All of my classes are fun except for my math class.School is sometimes fun to me but not all the time. This week I plan on going to the basketball game and support the Aggies.
I love Friday's because it starts my weekend off. I cannot wait until spring break because I'm going on a fun family trip.
On the weekends I spend time with my friends and family. Also I love to go shopping.
I had two test this week and I made a 100 on them.
I love September because my Birthday comes around and it's also on a school day.
Also I love when holidays come around and we don't have to come to school.
I cant wait until prom gets here on April 5th because its going to be my first prom and I'm very excited about it.

I hope to see you at prom. Hopefully, you continue to make good grades for the rest of the semester. I think everyone hates math........LOL
ReplyDeleteThank you sis. I hope to see you at prom too. Lol I think so too.
DeleteI hope you continue to make good grades for the rest of the year. I hope you pass all your classes. hope to see you at prom
ReplyDeleteThank you. I hope to see you at prom too. I hope you make good grades also.
Deletehey sisssss i hope you have a great time at prom make it your best. Get your grades sis and get up out this high school and enjoy life the best way possible. i love you and if its anything you need when you start your 12th grade year you know im just a call away.
ReplyDeleteHeyy sissss I love you tooo. You know ill call you if I need you lol. I hope you have a good time at prom. When you graduate sis live your Best Unbothered life ever.
DeleteI hope you make good grades this semester. Have fun at prom girl hope to see you. I love when holidays come to.
ReplyDeleteThanks shay dawg. I hope to see you at prom too. Yes Christmas is my favorite holiday.
Delete