My Favorite Food

My favorite food is pizza. Its very tasty and makes me happy. Also i love the smell of pizza. Any ingredient can be put on pizza. Every piece of pizza has a different shape. There is no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box in your lap. My love for pizza is very high. My love for pizza is eternal. You can also eat pizza cold or hot. But ill prefer hot pizza because it taste better. My favorite pizza is Cheese.
My experience at the game last night was horrible. I thought we was gone win. I went home upset.
The vigor cheerleaders were getting on my nerves. I was So happy when our girl's won. I feel like our cheerleaders were being boring. But our boys played their hearts out and that's all that matter.
My other favorite food is ice cream. My favorite flavor is Butter Pecan. When i go to the store i try to buy a new flavor. I'm on a mission to try every ice cream in the world. Also i like the different variety's of flavors. Ice cream is the best treat for any season. Also when your sad a big bowl of ice cream will be there to cheer you up!
Image result for pizza
Brown Cone With White Sprinkled Icing

Comments

  1. Pizza is also one of my favorite foods also. My favorite is pepperoni. I'm not a big fan a cheese pizza.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol i like pepperoni just a tad bit not much

      Delete
  2. I agree on want you said pizza is good. I am eating pizza now. I just love pepperoni pizza.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Spy Sports Marketing

Dream Destination

5 More Minutes