My Animal

The Animal that matches my personality would be a cat because i love Tuna Fish. Also i love to drink milk. If i was a cat my name would be Willow or Frankie. Imagine getting to spend your days leisurely napping in the sun. 
Cats have different color eyes which reminds me of mine. I like fat fluffy cats. Also your Cat's personality traits can help you become a better pet owner. My favorite Cat is a Rag doll or Persian cat.
 A cat reminds me of myself because their either friendly, curious, active or lazy. Also i hate Sphynx cats they are so ugly and bald head.
When you give cats attention and love you'll get that in return. But i really don't like cats no more i want a puppy! Puppies are nice and cute. I hate big dogs. 
ill prefer a dog over a cat any day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Spy Sports Marketing

Dream Destination

5 More Minutes