Spring Break Plans

While i'm on Spring Break i plan on going to the Beach. Take lots of pretty pictures while i'm on vacation for spring break. Also i wanna have fun with all of my friends and family. I cannot wait to lay on the beach and watch the waves.
 I also wanna have a Spa Day with my girls. I love to eat so i wanna try new food. I wish i could go to a concert or something. Basically i wanna live my best life! With no Drama At all. I haven't been to the beach in forever so its gone be LIT!
I want the sun to be out hopefully it don't rain. And once spring break is over ill be ready for Prom. I cant wait to show out and look cute. But yeah my spring break is going to be fun.๐Ÿ˜€

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Spy Sports Marketing

Dream Destination

5 More Minutes